NAPE Debt Collecting
Debt Collecting Services
Business owners are tired of empty promises for payment from debtors and then just to be disappointed when another excuse is used. In the day and age we do business in, it is no longer enough for a debt collection agency to simply collect the money that is due to your business.
- Nape Debt Collecting Services make collecting overdue accounts our profession.
- We act responsible and professional in order to protect your reputation and inform your debtors to respect your credit terms
- We will retain the urgency and persistence needed to collect your accounts
- We provide our service nationwide and our client base stretches across all Industry Sectors:- Municipalities, Engineering, Retail, etc.
- We belong to the Council of Debt Collectors and you can be assured that we always operate within the boundaries of their strict code of conduct
NAPE is cost effective:
We agree upon a standard fee based on a percentage of the debt you need collected. A contract of cession is then entered into, which would put us in a position to retrieve any outstanding debts via any legal route. We only charge a small percentage for disbursements related to the collections of your debts and same will be collected from your debtors. You are only responsible for the percentage collection fee and the small percentage reimbursement costs; no hidden or additional costs are involved.
NAPE takes pro-active action:
One of the biggest problems businesses face is that they do not collect their debts when they become due. This entails a lot of problems for collection:- debtors cannot be found, debtors are not placed in mora and mora interest cannot be charged on the debts and the debts could possibly prescribe. We assist our clients in hands on assistance when debts become due, we provide debtors with courtesy letters, sms’s, e-mails and courtesy calls from the onset of the debts becoming payable. Therefore your debtors would know that you are serious about collecting payment and furthermore the above mentioned problems are avoided.
Our actions include but are not limited to:
- Telephonic conversations with debtors.
- Company credit reports
- We have legally qualified as well as extensively trained collectors
- You will receive immediate collection action when you make use of our services
- You will receive free monthly updates and reports
- Instalment and settlement negotiation is done on your behalf and you are not required to sit through endless meetings and round tables to conclude same.
- Dispute resolution
Our service fee varies from the age, value and complexity of each collection.
Neill Malherbe – 082 809 9449