HR & IR Outsourcing
Human Resources (HR) Management: enhancing the skills of the staff through professional development, the process of performance and disciplinary processes, conflict resolution, position descriptions and recruitment.
During our in-depth investigations it was identified that, due to time constraints and related factors, the majority of permanent HR Managers are not up to date with the current case law and subsequent amendments to the diverse Labour legislation which includes, for example, conditions of employment, minimum wages and changes in wage calculations, disciplinary procedures, etc.
Employers understand the need of a HR Manager but some companies find that the cost of employing such a Manager too high or that the service of such a Manager not seen as a full-time requirement.
NAPE’s HR services include but are not limited to:
- Drafting and explaining Employer/Employee contracts
- Assisting in the general introduction of the Company
- Intensify the interaction and communication between the Employer and the Employee
- Daily HR advice & procedural documentation
- Implement Policies, Disciplinary & Grievance procedures to the Company
- Deal with all Union matters that arise in the workplace
- Counselling, Disciplinary and Appeal hearings
- Restraint of Trade Agreements
- Retrenchment meetings & finalization
- Recognition agreement negotiations and contracts
- Wage negotiations
Why is using NAPE a benefit to the Employer?
- NAPE takes all the responsibility
- Should an Employee’s service be terminated and a case is lost (i.e if it was found to be procedurally unfair) the award will be for the account of NAPE
Neill Malherbe – 082 809 9449